Thank you for registering with us. Let’s get started.
- Please email us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Please create a new Gmail (www.gmail.com) account and send us the user name and password. We will be using this new Gmail account to send out your applications IMPORTANT:
Please make sure that you also have the same email (the new Gmail ) on your resume too. (do not use this new gmail to send us any emails as we will be changing the password and you will not have access to this account for a few days while we finish our process).
- After you submit your resume our resume expert will evaluate it. We will email you samples or send you our comments if we feel that the resume needs improvement. 2000-3000 people will see your resume after we send it out. So its very important that we bring out the best in you.
- After you submit your final resume and cover letter it take us 4 days to send the applications out.
- The email you created will be our joint marketing email account to which we both will have access to at all times. We will use that email to apply on your behalf.
- For your information: Companies contact you directly. All interviews and communications is done directly between you and the employer.
- Please note: We will be changing your password for this account as we prepare to send your applications for a few days. We will reset it once we have completed the process.
- We will email you a confirmation email when the process is complete.
- We will also send you an invoice for the final payment for reference purposes. (You only pay that when you have accepted an offer)
- It is important you connect with us. We send you communications and updates on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. As a bonus you get an extra 100 application FREE automatically.
- Connect with us on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/weapply4u
- Follow us Twitter: https://twitter.com/weapply4u
- Connect with us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WeApply4u
Summary of things to email us:
- New Gmail account:
- New Gmail password:
- Your current email address:
- Registration Date:
- Your Name:
- Your Short Name (Nick Name, read article below why we recommend that):
- Your Linkedin account Link:
- Confirm if you attached a Cover letter ( word version only) – with no company other names in it: YES/NO
- Confirm you have attached your Resume ( word or pdf ) with new Gmail account: YES/NO
- NOTE: Do not use this gmail account to send us emails as we will be changing the password and you will not have access to this account for a few days while we finish our process. Use your personnel account to submit everything to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who recommended you to us? (Please specify name):
- Please provide email address of the person who recommended us to you:
- What is your cell phone number:
- Confirmation that you have connected with us on Linkedin (Individual and Group): YES/NO
- Confirmation that you have connected with us on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-parse-082215122/ (Individual): YES/NO (Important)
- Confirmation that you have connected with us on Linkedin http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2175315&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr (Group): YES/NO
- Facebook (Individual) http://www.facebook.com/WeApply4u: YES/NO
- Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Weapply4U/like: YES/NO
- NOTICE: If we see you have done both Facebook and LinkedIn connections for group and individual then you get an extra 100 applications FREE.
- If there is companies you do not want us to apply for you at please specify it here (please specify company name and website):
- Please confirm if you selected: 1) 1000 2) 2000 3) 3,000 (special) resume package:
- Please confirm Industry you selected. Note: For Package 1 you can select 1 Industry. For package 2 you can select 3 industries.
- List the names of the industries you have selected:
- List name of Industry 1 (Package 1) – 1000 applications (example: Finance 1000, or Oil and Gas -1000)
- List name of Industry 2 (Package 2) – 2000 applications
- List name of Industry 3 (Special Package 2) – 3000 applications
Please submit everything to: email@example.com
Important things to know after you submit this information:
You may from time to time get warnings on gmail to change the password. Since we regularly log into your account do NOT change the password.
Call for interview:
You should email us with all potential interviews (phone or in person) and offers at firstname.lastname@example.org right away so we do not send other people to the same company. These are the details we need.
- Company Name :
- Full Address :
- Website :
- Email :
- Position :
- Notes / Comments :
NOTE: YOU WILL BE GETTING AN INVOICE FOR THE FINAL PAYMENT. THAT PAYMENT IS ONLY TO BE PAID AFTER YOU ACCEPT AN OFFER.
IMPORTANT! What if there was a way for you to get 47% more response?
WHAT IS IN A NAME: This is a touchy issue but we see it all the time and we have been able to get a research paper to prove our point. I still have not figured out why Williams are called Bill? It’s really to make others comfortable. This is a suggestion and it’s up to you and no one in HR will tell you this but we see it all the time. Having a short English name makes it easy for people to define you. With most Asian, middle eastern names most people cannot tell if you are a girl or a boy. Our job is to give you suggestions and we want to tell you everything that will give you a 1% advantage. We recommend you use a short English name as your first name or just put it in bracket between your first and last name.
Once people meet you the name does not matter. When you start the job just tell them to only use your real name. We have hundreds of stories like this one but wanted to share a story of someone who came to us who could not get an interview in 3 years. He had a very traditional Asian Indian name. We recommended he put a short English name and he did. He got 13 interviews in 3 days. Broke our record. So “WHAT’S IN A NAME” , it defines you. This is again just a suggestion and does not apply every times. It’s up to you.
Interesting research that proves our point: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/economy-lab/daily-mix/whats-in-a-name-a-job-maybe/article2201151/
NOTE: Our goal is to give you an edge and tell you things others may not. This is completely up to you. If you do not succeed we also do not. If you decide to use a short name make sure you have that name on your resume and cover letter.